Work Location: Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger
- a minimum of 3 years experience in the position of a shuttering carpenter/steel fixer
- experience in both professions is obligatory
- acquaintance with formwork systems (PERI, DOKA, ALSINA, ULMA)
- documented experience in the position of a shuttering carpenter
- documented experience in the position of a steel fixer
- the ability to read and understand technical drawing
- good command of English or Norwegian is a necessary condition
- letters of recommendation of the performed work
- experience in the work in Norway or another Scandinavian country over the past years would be an additional asset
- legal employment
- an employment contract which guarantees workers the same employment and remuneration terms and being subject to the regulations applicable to the Norwegian construction industry (Collective tariff agreement)
- help in the dealing with formalities and finding accommodation (e.g. there is an option of renting company flats)
- favourable insurance and pension terms
- the opportunity for regular visits to Poland, holiday allowance guaranteed
- assistance in applying for Norwegian social benefits (e.g. child benefit for each child below the age of 18)
- support from the Polish speaking staff in our offices in Norway
If interested, please complete the registration form by clicking the register your CV button.
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to browse other job vacancies available on www.cwork.no
Please include this clause: I hereby grant my permission for the processing of my personal data enclosed herein in order to perform the recruitment processes (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Data Protection consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended).